Monday, December 29, 2008

Gifts that Really Give



My brilliant sister-in-law, Shelly, took top honors this year in the gift-giving awards arena. Enclosed with her holiday card was a tiny little gift card that packed a powerful punch. 

Charity Choice gift cards are the holiday present that keep on giving. It works like this: Donors (my sister-in-law) select the dollar amount that recipients (my husband and me) then give to the cause of their choice. Charity Choice has partnered with 100 nationally recognized charities. Categories include hunger and poverty, children, animals, environment, elderly, disabilities, disaster relief and many more. 

I went to the Web site, typed in my redemption code, selected my charity (you may choose up to three) and clicked the button. Simple. Effective. Powerful. 

'Tis the Season...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment