Sunday, March 8, 2009

Waking Up Monday

It's Sunday evening and all I'm thinking is, "I want a three-day weekend." It's not that this wasn't a fun and full two-plus days. It was. Two friends had art openings on Friday night, we hosted a dinner party on Saturday, then squeezed in a full day of "catch-up" on Sunday (bills, laundry, a week's worth of newspapers, loads of dishes and glassware, and some random/mindless television). So, why the need for an extra day?

I have a few thoughts - winter blues, time-change blahs, slight professional burnout. Given that I work for myself, I'm going to have to dig deep in the morning to fully embrace the work week (and perhaps brew a really strong pot of coffee). 

How are you feeling on a Sunday evening? How do you prepare for Monday morning? Anyone else staring down the winter blues?                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment